Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Artemis Cycles service and website. By visiting the website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Bicycle Mechanics Terms & Conditions
- Artemis Cycles will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours.
- We strongly recommend that customers get in touch immediately if they feel something is wrong with the service provided be it in person or as a repair on their bike. Please call us on 07598403391. We will not be able to assist if customers go elsewhere and complain after.
- We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
- The customer agrees to pay for the agree level of service upfront and securely online or in person.
- Artemis Cycles accepts cash, debit/credit cards, PayPal and BACS as payment for any additional service, repair or parts Artemis Cycles conducts or fit.
- Card payment will be made via a Sum Up payment machine at the time and location of the service or via invoice and securely paid online.
- Customers may check their bicycle service history up to 2 years. Full-service list is available on request by emailing email@example.com.
- Please note that all the bikes, parts and accessories we sell are at RRP. Customers are welcome to order cheaper parts online for our mechanics. We will not be able to assist with warranty issues and further charges will be applied to fix the problem including call out and labour. Should there be a warranty issue with goods bought from us, we follow up and take care of everything free of charge.
- All work carried out during the course of the service is guaranteed for three (3) months, excluding wear and tear.
- Artemis Cycles guarantees the servicing and repairs will be carried out to Cytech standards or higher.
- Artemis Cycles guarantees that the service points will be carried out in full by our qualified mechanics.
- Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Artemis Cycles reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply.
- Artemis Cycles guarantees that all parts supplied and fitted are genuine.
- Artemis Cycles recycles good 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity. Supported local charity.
- Artemis Cycles’ core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Pit.Stop, RockShox, and Shimano. All chains are lubricated with Pedros Syn Lube, Muc-off Standard lube or WD-40 Lube.
- Artemis Cycles’ bike wash services use bio-degradable Pedro’s bike cleaner.
- Artemis Cycles cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agreed time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Artemis Cycles’ attendance, Artemis Cycles will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer.
- Artemis Cycles reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- We work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and bicycle shop owners and occasionally you may be greeted by a different company to make sure that your bike is seen to.
- Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment or inconvenience. After booking online, customers are strongly advised to check that they have received a booking confirmation. If not, customers are advised to contact Artemis Cycles via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07598403391.
- We aim to reply to all our customer phone calls and queries within 48 hours. We strongly recommend that customers book online for all repairs and services for the best experience. If unsure what to book, customers are advised to contact Artemis Cycles and leave a message about your concerns.
- We advise all our customers to keep their phones handy 24 hrs prior to the booking.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to operational issues, Artemis Cycles will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer.
- Bookings may be re-scheduled 24/7 online by customers logging into their account 2 days prior to the visit. Requests within 2 days will be rejected.
- Cancellations will not be refunded unless under special circumstances. We strongly advise customers to make sure that they have the date and time right and that they are able to commit to the booking prior to payment at the checkout. Customers statutory rights are protected and refunds are processed upon request if Artemis Cycles fails to deliver the service booked by customers.
- Reminders are sent via the customers payment method within 7 working days.
- A ‘No Show’ invoice is issued if the mechanic is at the customer’s address and unable to get through or reach the customer. We will allow the mechanic to wait for 15 minutes before canceling the job.
- Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be mentioned in the comments box when booking online.
- Payment terms apply. Payment maybe processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted.
- There may be times that Artemis Cycles need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Artemis Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.